Hello and Welcome to Cybree, the next generation cloud. The registration only takes Two Easy Steps:
- Verify your
- Bind your
Let's get started!
Step 1: Register and Verify Your Email
- Input your
email addressand click Create Free Account. You can also just click Sign Up.
- Register with your
email addressand set the
- Confirm your
email addressand activate your Cybree account by clicking the verification link which we just sent to your email inbox.
- Well done! Now you’ve registered your Cybree account. Before deploying your first instance in Cybree, you need to add your credit card in the Billing page.
Step 2: Bind Your Credit Card
- Now you should be automatically directed to Billing Tab to fill in your
credit card details. Note that: We DO NOT charge your card until you have service payment. In order to verify the information, we will make a small pre-authorization to your card. You will see it released in a few days.
- Fill in all the necessary
credit card detailsand
billing addressinformation, check the Payment security agreement and click Save Card.
- After adding your credit card, all Cybree products are available on the dashboard. And you can check your consumption in Billing-Consumption-Summary Costs.
- Great, Now that you have successfully complete your registration. You can go ahead and deploy our first instance.
Step 3: Deploy your first instance
- Click Deploy + to deploy a new instance.
imageaccording to your needs.
password, and the
username is defaulted as root. You can also decide the instance's
quantityyou want to deploy.
- Now you’ve deployed your first instance, the corresponding public and private IP address are shown as below.