Hello and Welcome to Cybree, the next generation cloud. The registration only takes Two Easy Steps:
- Verify your
- Bind your
Let's get started!
Step 1: Register and Verify Your Email
- Input your
email addressand click Create Free Account. You can also just click Sign Up.
- Register with your
email addressand set the
- Confirm your
email addressand activate your Cybree account by clicking the verification link which we just sent to your email inbox.
- Well done! Now you’ve registered your Cybree account. Before deploying your first instance in Cybree, you need to add your credit card in the Billing page.
Step 2: Bind Your Credit Card
- Now you should be automatically directed to Billing Tab to fill in your
credit card details. Note that: We DO NOT charge your card until you have service payment. In order to verify the information, we will make a small pre-authorization to your card. You will see it released in a few days.
- Fill in all the necessary
credit card detailsand
billing addressinformation, check the Payment security agreement and click Save Card.
- After adding your credit card, all Cybree products are available on the dashboard. And you can check your consumption in Billing-Consumption-Summary Costs.
- Great, Now that you have successfully complete your registration. You can go ahead and deploy our first instance.
Step 3: Deploy your first instance
- Click Deploy + to deploy a new instance.
imageaccording to your needs.
password, and the
username is defaulted as root. You can also decide the instance's
quantityyou want to deploy.
- Now you’ve deployed your first instance, the corresponding public and private IP address are shown as below.
If you have more questions, please check out our Cybree FAQ, or send to firstname.lastname@example.org